4 DAYS TOUR (3 NIGHTS)
- Negambo Beach
- Fishing Village Visit
Day 01 commences with a warm welcoming pick starting with a 7 KM drive from the Bandaranaike International Airport Katunayake, giving entrance to a beautiful serene of the western costal area of Sri Lanka, the Negambo Beach ecstasy.
Negambo resting on the western share of this Paradise Island is a spectacular destination for both locals and tourists. Located on the mouth of the Negambo lagoon surrounded with the sandy beaches and the beautiful blue sea is the perfect sight of attraction.
Fishing Village Visit
We at Travel to Sri Lanka aims to provide you the best touring experience into the city Negambo which is traditionally a fishing village, one who loves a perfect morning fishing experience should pay a must visit. The morning local fish auctions will be a smelly experience and having the chance to meet the fisherman’s is a moment is worth experiencing.
- Negombo to yala
A 310 KM drive starts the engine for day 02 of this remarkable journey, a long but an adventurous drive to the suthern province of Sri Lanka, is a must visit destination while touring in this Paradise Island.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the campsite
- Evening Game drive at Yala Park at 14.30 pm. (binoculars, birds’ book & cool box will be provided)
- Break (soft drinks at beachside, riverside or lakeside)
- First day safari will be ended at 6.15 pm.
- Returning back to the campsite and can refresh yourself with a shower of cool or hot water
- Enjoy beer, red or white wine and dinner which will be served around a bonfire under the starlit sky.
- Waking up with beautiful birds’ tunes & coffee or tea will be served.
- Morning game drive (starts at 5.00 am).
- Breakfast will be served to you while enjoying the safari and there will be a cool box with
- several beverages (fruit juices, soft drinks, water etc.) for refreshment.
- Game drive up to 10 am
- Activities based on the availability of time (free of charge)
- Air rifle shooting competition.
- Hiking adventure activity.
- Yala forest buffer zone discovery adventure activity.
- Village & cultural visit (Vegetable cultivating farm visit etc.)
Above safari schedule can be customized on customers’ requirements.
- Yala to Katunayake
- Katunayaka Airport – Departure
Just as every good journey has an ending point, the tour planned by us, Travel to Sri Lanka marks an end with your departure to your host.
We at Travel to Sri Lanka aims to enhance a true travelling experience from the time you have arrived at the airport, throughout the tour and until you have arrived back at the airport for your departure. We provide this travel package on the basis of free of charge, giving you the best hand opportunity to explore and educate yourself of what Sri Lanka has to offer in a nutshell. Join hands with Travel to Sri Lanka and experience the true value of a well-planned tour.